Dr. Payam Moazzaz received his medical degree at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine. He served both his internship in General Surgery and his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the University of California, Los Angeles. He went on to complete his Spine fellowship at the San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders.
Dr. Moazzaz specializes in orthopaedic spine surgery, spinal deformity, and minimally invasive spine surgery. He feels strongly on giving back to the less-fortunate. He volunteers at local hospitals and travels to Mexico for medical mission trips.
Dr. Moazzaz is certifed by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders, Spine Fellowship - 2011
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency - 2010
- › University of California, Los Angeles, General Surgery Internship - 2006
- › University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, MD - 2005
Asociaciones Y Membresías
- › Scoliosis Research Society
3905 Waring Road
Oceanside, CA, 92056
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Payam Moazzaz, MD for more assistance at (760) 405-8487.