William T. Chapman, MD is a member of multiple societies and committees such as the American Academy of Nephroloy, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, and the San Diego Neurological Society. After his medical training and studies, William Chapman, M.D. joined the United States Army as a Major in the Medical Corp from 1976-1979, then started his own priv...
- › English
- › American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Neurology
- › Howard University - 1971
- › New Jersey Medical School
Memberships & associations
- › American Academy of Neurology
- › American Medical Association; San Diego Neurological Society; Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity