William G. Wang, MD specializes in Thoracic Surgery with a focus on Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery. He first earned his medical degree from Shanghai Second Medical University in 1991 after completing a clinical research fellowship at the Arizona Heart Institute in 1989.
In 1994, Dr. Wang completed a Cardiothoracic Surgery fellowship at the Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, and in 1996 he completed a General Surgery residency at the Swedish Medical Center.
Dr. Wang can be found on staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla as well as the Scripps Green Hospital. He speaks English, Chinese, and Japanese.
- › English
- › Shanghai Secong Medical College - 1991
- › California Pacific Medical Center
Memberships & Associations
- › Scripps Affiliated Medical Group
- › Mercy Physicians Medical Group
4033 Third Ave.
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact William G. Wang, MD for more assistance at (619) 870-1274.