William G. Moseley, MD is a doctor practicing in the greater San Diego area who specializes in Urology. He first earned his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1966, served a fellowship at the Baylor College of Medicine and has now been in practice for a number of decades.
Dr. Moseley is a member of many medical groups and associations that include the American Urological Association, the North American Society of Sexual Medicine and the Society of International Urology. He is on the staff at the Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego.
- › English
- › University of Alabama -1966
- › Baylor College of Medicine
Memberships & Associations
- › American Urological Association
- › California State Urological Association
- › American Medical Association
- › California Medical Association
- › North American Society of Sexual Medicine
- › Society of International Urology
3969 Fourth Ave.
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact William G. Moseley, MD for more assistance at (619) 618-0930.