Dr. Walter Nahm received his medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine. He served his residency in Dermatology at Boston University. Dr. Nahm then completed two fellowships in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Laser, Cosmetic, & Liposuction Surgery.
Dr. Nahm’s specialties include Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Laser & Cosmetic Surgery. As an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Diego, he teaches dermatology and dermasurgery to residents and students. Dr. Nahm has published scientific articles and book chapters in the field of dermatology, and he has lectured nationally on these topics.
Dr. Nahm is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › Korean
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, UCLA School of Medicine, Laser, Cosmetic, & Liposuction Surgery Fellowship
- › American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, VA West Los Angeles Medical Center, Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship
- › Boston University, School of Medicine/Roger Williams Medical Center, Dermatology Residency
- › Baylor College of Medicine, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow
- › American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- › San Diego Dermatological Society, President
7695 Cardinal Court
San Diego, CA, 92123
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Walter K. Nahm, MD for more assistance at (858) 914-4390.