Dr. Vishakha Gigler was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Gigler received her medical degree at the University of California, San Diego where she finished at the top of her class. She then served her internship at Scripps Mercy Hospital. She went on to complete her Dermatology residency at the University of California, Irvine.
Dr. Gigler is the founding dermatologist for the San Diego Esthetician Society. She was recognized as ‘Top Doctor’ in 2007-2012 in San Diego Magazine.
Dr. Gigler is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Practices atComprehensive Dermatology Group
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of California, Irvine, Dermatology Residency – 2004
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital, Internship - 2001
- › University of Caifornia, San Diego, School of Medicine, MD - 2000
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- › San Diego Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- › San Diego Esthetician Society
- › San Diego Magazine Top Doctors - 2007-2012
- › US News and World Report, Top Dermatologist
781 Garden View Court
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Vishakha V. Gigler, MD for more assistance at (760) 237-4713.