Dr. Vikram Udani was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Udani received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pennsylvania and later received his medical degree from the prestigious Stanford University School of Medicine. He served his Neurosurgery residency at the University of California, Los Angeles. During his residency, he acquired expertise in cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerve surgery.
Dr. Udani is the Medical Director of Neurosurgical Oncology for the Laurel Amtower Center for Neuro-Oncology. His areas of focus include the treatment of primary and metastatic brain tumors, cerebrovascular disorders including aneurysms, skull-base surgery, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Udani has been practicing for 9 years and is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › French
- › Spanish
- › Gujarati
- › American Board of Neurological Surgery
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Neurological Surgery Residency- 2012
- › University of California, Los Angeles, General Surgery Residency- 2007
- › Stanford University School of Medicine, MD – 2006
5395 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA, 92123
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Vikram M. Udani, MD for more assistance at (858) 203-2072.