Dr. Venu Prabaker was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Prabaker received his medical degree at Madras Medical College. He served his internship at Howard University and his General Surgery residency at Government Medical College. Dr. Prabaker completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Lutheran Medical Center and the University of Maryland.
Dr. Prabaker is an Associate Professor at Western University of Medicine, Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California, and a faculty member of the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Prabaker actively listens to his patients’ health concerns and develops health care strategies that are effective and make sense to his patients.
Dr. Prabaker has over 34 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Practices atHealthcare Medical Group
- › English
- › Tamil
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › University of Maryland, Internal Medicine Residency
- › Lutheran Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency
- › Government Medical College (India), General Surgery Residency
- › Howard University, Internship
- › Madras Medical College, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › American College of Physicians
- › Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
7339 El Cajon Blvd.
La Mesa, CA, 91941
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Venugopal Prabaker, MD for more assistance at (619) 831-6099.