Dr. Travis C. Westermeyer received his medical degree from Samuel Merritt College FKA California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1978. He later completed his Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency at Loma Linda VA Hospital in 1980.
Dr. Westermeyer specializes in Podiatry helping patients with foot and ankle issues. He is a pioneer of pediatric surgical procedures and has numerous years of experience with foot and ankle surgeries of the pediatric and adult patient population.
Dr. Travis C. Westermeyer is certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatry, Foot & Ankle Surgery.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- › Loma Linda VA Hospital, Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency - 1980
- › Samuel Merritt College FKA California College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM - 1978
Memberships & Associations
- › American Podiatric Medical Association
- › Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
736 East Grand Avenue
Escondido, CA, 92025
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
Contact Travis C. Westermeyer, DPM for more assistance at (760) 974-4721.