Sudhir Malik, M.D. is an adult and pediatric neurologist, and sleep disorder specialist. He treats a variety of neurological conditions, and primary sleep disorders including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and narcolepsy. In addition, he has subspecialty fellowship training in EEG, Clinical Neurophysiology and the evaluation and treatment of epilepsy. He is experienced in the administration of botulinum toxin (BOTOX) injections for the treatment of chronic migraine headaches, blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, cervical dystonia and spasticity; and peripheral and cranial nerve blocks for neuropathic pain. He has extensive expertise in performing NCS/EMG for the diagnosis of peripheral nerve and muscle disorders.
Dr. Malik has been in practice since 1992, having relocated from Ohio to San Diego in early 2014. He believes the most comprehensive, long term quality care is achieved by establishing an open, respectful and honest doctor patient partnership, which Dr. Malik strives to establish with each of his patients. When not caring for patients, Dr. Malik enjoys music, walking on the beach, and spending time with his family.
- › English
- › Hindi
- › American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- › American Board of Sleep Medicine
- › American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
4033 Third Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Sudhir Malik, MD for more assistance at (619) 374-6871.