Dr. Stephen Dent received his medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch. He served his internship in General Surgery at the University of California, Davis. He went on to complete his residency training in Otolaryngology at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Dent is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and he specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of child and adult ear, nose, and throat disorders. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atSan Diego Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists
- › English
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › University of California, San Diego, Otolaryngology, Residency
- › University of California, Davis Medical Center, General Surgery, Internship
- › University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, MD - 2004
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology
2020 Cassia Road
Carlsbad, CA, 92009
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Stephen M. Dent, MD for more assistance at (760) 477-4908.