Stephen Hemperly, MD received his medical education at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania. He attended Lehigh Valley Health Network in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where he completed his internship, Dermatology residency, and served as chief resident.
Dr. Hemperly is trained in dermatoscopy to detect melanoma, and has a special interest in minimally invasive cosmetic injectables. His training allows him to safely provide the natural, refreshed, and youthful appearance that patients desire.
- › English
- › Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, MD
- › Lehigh Valley Health Network, Internship and Dermatology Residency
4060 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Stephen Hemperly, DO for more assistance at (619) 298-9809.