Dr. Sonia G. Ponce received her medical degree at the University of Utah School of Medicine. She continued her medical training and completed an Internal Medicine residency and Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Dr. Ponce completed a research fellowship at the University of California San D...
- › Spanish
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › University of Utah School of Medicine, MD - 2009
- › University of New Mexico, Health Sciences Center, Internal Medicine, Residency - 2012
- › University of New Mexico, Health Sciences Center, Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship - 2015
- › University of California San Diego, Research Fellowship