Sohaib A. Kureshi, MD specializes in Neurological Surgery. He first earned his medical degree from the University of California School of Medicine in 1994. In 1995, Dr. Kureshi completed a General Surgery internship at the Duke University Medical Center where he also completed two Neurological Surgery residencies in 1997 and 2000.
In 1998, Dr. Kureshi completed a research fellowship at the California Institute of Technology, and in 2005 Dr. Kureshi became certified in Neurological Surgery by the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Kureshi can currently be found on staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla as well as Scripps Mercy Hospital.
- › English
- › University of Southern California - 1994
- › Duke University Medical Center
- › California Institute of Technology
Memberships & Associations
- › Scripps Affiliated Medical Group
- › Mercy Physicians Medical Group
9850 Genesee Ave.
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Sohaib A. Kureshi, MD for more assistance at (619) 664-4815.