Dr. Samir Damani received his medical degree at the Medical College of Georgia. He continued his medical training and completed an Internal Medicine residency at the Scripps Clinic. He served his fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at the Scripps Clinic.
Dr. Damani has extensive training in the field of Cardiology with a personalized focus on preventative and integrative cardiology. Dr. Damani is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is currently accepting new patients.
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Scripps Clinic, Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship - 2011
- › Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, Residency - 2006
- › Medical College of Georgia, MD - 2003
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- USA MCO
Contact Samir B. Damani, MD for more assistance at (858) 923-5747.