Dr. Salman Mehboob received his medical degree at Ross University. He continued his medical training and completed an Internal Medicine residency at the Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Mehboob completed Fellowships at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center in Vascular Surgery and Interventional Cardiology, and at Hahnemann University Hospital in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Mehboob is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine. He is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atCoastal Cardiovascular Care
- › Spanish
- › Hindi
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Ross University, MD - 2001
- › Hahnemann University Hospital, Internal Medicine, Residency - 2004
- › Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Vascular Surgery, Fellowship - 2010
- › Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship - 2010
- › Hahnemann University Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship - 2007