Dr. Robert Savage received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in 1973. He later completed both his Internal Medicine Residency and Pulmonary Disease Fellowship at University of California, San Diego in 1978.
Dr. Savage specializes in Pulmonology. He has been treating patients for a range of pulmonary diseases such as asthma, pneumonia, sleep apnea and more for over 40 years.
Dr. Robert Savage is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine.
Practices atCoastal Pulmonary Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › '-University of California, San Diego, Pulmonary Disease Fellowship - 1978
- › -University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine Residency - 1976
- › -Harvard Medical School, MD - 1973
326 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Robert T. Savage, MD for more assistance at (760) 230-8994.