Dr. Robert Goldklang was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Goldklang received his medical degree at the State University of New York, Buffalo, School of Medicine. He went on to serve his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Columbia college of Physicians and Surgeons. He continued his medical training and completed his fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Goldklang has over 25 years of medical training, and he has dual certifications by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atGenesis Healthcare Partners
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › University of California, San Diego, Gastroenterology Fellowship -
- › Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, Internal Medicine Residency - 1990
- › Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, Internal Medicine Internship - 1988
- › State University of New York, Buffalo, School of Medicine, MD - 1987
Memberships & Associations
- › California Medical Association
- › American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- › American College of Gastroenterology
- › San Diego County Medical Society
700 Garden View Court
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Robert H. Goldklang, MD for more assistance at (760) 783-0441.