Dr. Robert Jacobs received his medical degree at the UCLA, Geffen School of Medicine. He then completed his internship and residency in Otolaryngology at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Jacobs has over 30 years of medical experience and he is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat). He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atENT Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › University of California, San Diego, Residency - 1988
- › University of California, San Diego, Internship - 1984
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Geffen School of Medicine, MD - 1983
3907 Waring Road
Oceanside, CA, 92056
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Robert D. Jacobs, MD for more assistance at (760) 670-2761.