Dr. Richard Brown was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Brown specializes in reconstructive, trauma and microsurgery of the hand. He was one of the first physicians to use Xiaflex as a non-surgical option for patients with Dupytren’s Disease and presented his findings at the American Academy of Hand Surgeons in the fall of 2010.
Practices atTorrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group
- › English
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Richard A. Brown, MD for more assistance at (858) 375-1427.