Ricardo J. Moreno-Cabral, MD specializes in Thoracic Surgery with a focus on Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery. He first earned his medical degree from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico in 1970.
In 1972, Dr. Moreno-Cabral completed an internship in medicine at the St. Francis Hospital-HI, and in 1976, he completed a residency in General Surgery at the University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine. In 1977, Dr. Moreno-Cabral completed a Cardiothoracic Surgery fellowship at the Queens Medical Center and completed a residency in Cardiothoracic Surgery in 1979 at Stanford University Medical Center.
Dr. Moreno-Cabral became certified in Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery in 1981 and has been in practice for over thirty years. He speaks both English and Spanish and can be found on staff at Scripps Mercy Hospital.
- › English
- › Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara - 1969
- › Stanford University Hospital O'Connor Hospital
- › Straub Clinic and Hospital
Memberships & Associations
- › Scripps Affiliated Medical Group
- › Scripps Physicians Medical Group
- › Mercy Physicians Medical Group
550 Washington St.
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Ricardo J. Moreno-Cabral, MD for more assistance at (619) 568-5012.