Dr. Rebecca Rodriguez was named as one of the “Top Doctors” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey multiple years. She is currently welcoming new patients.
Dr. Rodriguez received her medical degree at the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, and she served her Family Medicine residency in Phoenix, Arizona. She completed her Sports Medicine fellowship at the San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center. Dr. Rodriguez is the company physician for the San Diego Ballet, The Academy of Performing Arts of San Diego and The San Diego Symphony. She participates in team coverage for San Diego State University Athletics, the USA Olympic Training Center, and OMBAC Rugby Team.
Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Family Medicine with a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine (CAQSM), and specializes in Dance Medicine.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center, Sports Medicine Fellowship - 2010
- › Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO - 2006
- › John C. Lincoln Hospital, Family Medicine Residency - 2009
Memberships & Associations
- › American Osteopathic Association
- › American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine, Fellow
499 N. El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Rebeccah R. Rodriguez, DO, FACOFP for more assistance at (760) 279-1262.