Dr. Raymond Fink received his medical degree at the McGill University Faculty of Medicine. He then served his Internal Medical residencies at the Jewish General Hospital and the Royal Victoria Hospital. He continued his medical training with the completion of his Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism fellowship.
Dr. Fink has over 30 years of medical experience. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atDiabetes & Endocrine Associates
- › English
- › Hebrew
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Fellowship - 1983
- › Royal Victoria Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency - 1981
- › Jewish General Hospital, Residency - 1980
- › McGill University Faculty of Medicine, MD - 1977
Memberships & Associations
- › Endocrine Society
- › American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- › American Diabetes Association