Dr. Perry Mansfield was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Mansfield received his medical degree at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine. After serving his surgical internship at the Toronto Hospital, he finished his General Surgery residency at Harbor-University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center. He then completed his clinical and research fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery, as well as his Head and Neck Surgery residency, at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Mansfield’s specialty is in diseases related to Skull Base/Head and Neck Surgery. Recognized as an international leader in skull base surgery, Dr. Mansfield pioneered surgical techniques and utilization of advanced technologies. For the San Diego Magazine, his peers voted for him as the top Otolaryngologist 5 years in a row. He has also been voted among the top Otolaryngologists in the United States by the Consumers Research Council 9 years in a row.
Dr. Manfield has over 25 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is currently accepting new patients.
- › English
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › University of Toronto, Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Residency - 1993
- › St. Michael’s Hospital, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Clinical and Research Fellowship - 1991
- › Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, General Surgery Residency - 1989
- › Toronto Hospital, Comprehensive Surgery Internship - 1988
- › University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine, MD - 1987
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology
- › California Medical Association
- › North American Skull Base Society
- › San Diego County Society of Otolaryngology
- › Steven Prewitt Skull Base Disease Foundation