Dr. Paul Neustein received his medical degree at Tufts University. He completed his residency training at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Dr. Neustein’s areas of interest are in all aspects of Urology, and he has a special interest in minimally invasive treatments for urological conditions.
Dr. Neustein has over 31 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Urology. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atGenesis Healthcare Partners
- › English
- › Hebrew
- › American Board of Urology
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Residency
- › Tufts University, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Urological Association
15644 Pomerado Road
Poway, CA, 92064
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Paul Neustein, MD for more assistance at (858) 485-0554.