Dr. Paul Kim was named as one of the 2015 “Top Doctors” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Kim received his medical degree at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. He served his internship at LAC+USC Medical Center. After he finished his Anesthesiology residency, Dr. Kim completed his Pain Medicine fellowship at the UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Kim has been in practice for 13 years. He is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine and is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › Korean
- › American Board of Anesthesiology
- › University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Pain Medicine Fellowship
- › University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Anesthesiology Residency
- › University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center, Internship
- › Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, MD - 1996
8352 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA, 92111
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Paul E. Kim, MD for more assistance at (619) 399-7713.