Dr. Paul Dato was named as one of the 2015 “Top Doctors” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey. He is currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Dato received his medical degree at the Tulane University School of Medicine. He served an internship at the University of California, Davis. Dr. Dato furthered his medical training at the Naval Hospital in Oakland by completed a Surgical residency and a Urology residency.
Dr. Dato is certified by the American Board of Urology and he has 30 years of medical experience. He strives to provide the highest quality of care using state-of-the-art urological care in a compassionate and professional manner.
Practices atGenesis Healthcare Partners
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Urology
- › Naval Hospital, Oakland, Urology, Residency - 1991
- › Naval Hospital, Oakland, Surgical, Residency - 1988
- › University of California, Davis, Internship - 1985
- › Tulane University School of Medicine, MD - 1984
Memberships & Associations
- › American Urological Association
- › California Medical Association
- › California Urological Association
- › San Diego County Medical Society
8851 Center Drive
La Mesa, CA, 91942
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Paul E. Dato, MD for more assistance at (619) 697-2456.