Dr. Paul Dohyung Kim was named as one of the 2015 “Top Doctors” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Kim received his medical degree at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. He served his Orthopedic Surgery residency at the New York Orthopedic Hospital and his Spine fellowship at the Spine Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Kim areas of interest include minimally-invasive spine surgery, motion-sparing technology/artificial disc replacement, and computer-assisted navigation in the treatment of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine disorders in appropriate patients. Dr. Kim has been involved in research of his field and has published book chapters and peer-reviewed scientific articles.
Dr. Kim is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Practices atSpine Institute of San Diego
- › English
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Spine Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Spine Fellowship
- › The New York Orthopedic Hospital, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- › Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- › North American Spine Society
- › Society of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
6719 Alvarado Road
San Diego, CA, 92120
501 N. El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA, 92024
2125 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA, 92029
Contact Paul D. Kim, MD for more assistance at (619) 374-6773.