As an experienced physician with more than 20 years of specialization in orthopaedics, I take a interactive approach to caring for my patients.
I believe the most important aspects of providing quality care are establishing a relationship with my patients and involving them in treatment plan. I believe that knowledgeable patients make the best decisions about their own treatment. That’s why I explain every step of the diagnostic process. I want my patients to understand their condition: How it developed and how various treatment approaches can improve or repair the problem. When we consider treatment alternatives, I present a realistic outlook on the results we can achieve. I’ll also be frank about any risks that might be involved. Surgery is only one of many treatment options. Many of my patients never need to have surgery – many times rehabilitation of the injured area is all that is needed.
Practices atOrthopaedic Specialists of North County
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
351 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Patrick J. Padilla, MD for more assistance at (760) 356-8243.