Dr. Nikolas Capetanakis received his medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. He served his Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the University of South Carolina and Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Capetanakis uses a holistic approach in the care of his patients, and he has been trained in minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Dr. Capetanakis is certified under the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He is currently accepting new patients.
- › English
- › Greek
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › Loma Linda University Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Residency - 2008
- › University of South Carolina at Columbia, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Residency - 2006
- › Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, DO - 2004
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Association
- › American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
535 Encinitas Blvd.
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
Contact Nikolas G. Capetanakis, DO for more assistance at (760) 705-1628.