Navneet Boddu, MD is a Board Certified, and Fellowship trained Pain Management Specialist practicing interventional pain management for more than 28 years. He is also a Board Certified Anesthesiologist specializing in cardiac anesthesia. Dr. Boddu practiced in North County for more than 12 years. He was Chairman of the Anesthesiology Department at Tri-City Medical Center from 2015 to 2017. Dr. Boddu practiced pain management and anesthesiology at Providence Mission Hospital, Laguna Beach, between 2001 and 2010, where he was Chairman of the Department of Anesthesiology for three years.
Dr. Boddu conducted FDA authorized Stem Cell treatment for patients with severe COVID19. He published journal articles about stem cell therapies. Dr. Boddu is a contributing author of several chapters about nerve blocks and pain injections in the upcoming Atlas of Interventional Orthopedics Procedures.
Dr. Boddu was awarded the Top Doctor honor in Anesthesiology by San Diego Magazine in 2021 and 2017.
- › English
- › Hindu
- › Telugu
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Pain Medicine
- › American Board of Anesthesiology
- › Gandhi Medical College, MD - 1990
- › Fellowship, Pain Management Univ of California Davis Medical Center
- › Residency, Anesthesiology Loma Linda Univ. Medical Center
Memberships & Associations
- › Top Doctors, San Diego Magazine 2017, 2021
- › Outstanding Resident Loma Linda Univ. 1997