Dr. Mohammed K. Elsayed received his medical degree at the Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University. He served his internship at the Saint Mary Hospital at Yale University. He continued his medical training and completed a residency at the Bronx Lebanon Hospital Albert Einstein School of Medicine.
Dr. Elsayed is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is currently accepting new patients.
- › English
- › Arabic
- › Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University, MD
- › Yale University, Saint Mary Hospital, Internship
- › Bronx Lebanon Hospital Albert Einstein School of Medicine, Residency
330 Oxford Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91911
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Mohammed K. Elsayed, MD for more assistance at (619) 409-1802.