Dr. Mirielle Diaz-Molina specializes in comprehensive non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries and is trained and experienced in fluoroscopically-guided spine procedures and ultrasound-guided therapeutic injections.
Practices atSan Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- › American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine
- › Ponce School of Medicine and Health Services, MD - 2006
- › Residency: NYU-Langone Medical Center -PMR
- › Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery/Weill Cornell Medical College, Spine and Sports Medicine
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- › North American Spine Society (NASS)
6125 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA, 92011
Contact Mirielle Diaz-Molina, MD for more assistance at (760) 909-2355.