Dr. Michelle Pelle received her medical degree at Jefferson Medical College. After serving her Internal Medicine Internship at the University of Pittsburgh, Dr. Pelle finished her Dermatology residency at Geisinger Medical Center. She then completed her Dermatology fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania Health System.
Dr. Pelle specializes in both medical and cosmetic skin conditions including skin disease, skin cancers, and general dermatologic disorders. As a Principal Investigator, she is actively involved in clinical research trials for the effectiveness of skin therapies. She has published a number of scientific articles and lectures at national and international clinical dermatology conferences.
Dr. Pelle is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atMedDerm Associates
- › English
- › Tagalog
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of Pennsylvania Health System, Dermatology Fellowship - 2002
- › Geisinger Medical Center, Dermatology Residency - 2001
- › University of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine Internship - 1998
- › Jefferson Medical College, MD - 1997
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › Medical Dermatologic Society
- › American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- › San Diego Dermatologic Society
- › American Society of Mohs Surgery
3965 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Michelle T. Pelle, MD for more assistance at (619) 542-0013.