Michael R. Lenihan, MD specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery with a focus on Sports Medicine. Dr. Lenihan first received his medical degree from the University of Southern California School of Medicine in 1986 where he also completed a residency in Orthopaedics in 1991.
In 1992, Dr. Lenihan completed a Sports Medicine fellowship at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, and in 1994 Dr. Lenihan became certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lenihan has been in practice for over twenty years and is on the staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
- › English
- › University of California - Los Angeles - 1986
- › University of Southern California
- › Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
955 Lane Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91914
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Michael R. Lenihan, MD for more assistance at (619) 817-8494.