Dr. Michael Lucius Pomerantz is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon who graduated from Albany Medical College before completing his residency in orthopaedic surgery at University of California San Diego, where he was elected chief resident. He followed with a fellowship in Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery for his fellowship at Campbell Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee, before returning to San Diego.
Dr. Pomerantz prides himself on providing cutting edge orthopaedic care to patients of all ages and activity levels. He has extended expertise in sports injuries, having assisted and provided care to the Memphis Redbirds, University of Memphis athletes, and San Diego Gulls hockey team.
Dr. Pomerantz is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
955 Lane Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91914
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Michael L. Pomerantz, MD for more assistance at (619) 494-3751.