Dr. Michael Bradshaw is a board certified dermatologist who has been practicing dermatology in the city of San Diego since 2012. A Salt Lake City Utah native, Dr. Bradshaw graduated magna cum laude from Brigham Young University with a degree in microbiology. He went on to obtaining his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Bradshaw specializes in medical dermatology for patients of all ages, surgical treatment of skin cancer, and a wide variety of cosmetic procedures and laser treatments.
Dr. Bradshaw is fluent in both English and Spanish, and is committed to providing the best quality of care.
Practices atInsight Dermatology
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Medical College of Wisconsin, MD - 2008
9878 Hibert Street
San Diego, CA, 92131
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Michael B. Bradshaw, MD for more assistance at (858) 207-3834.