Dr. Mary Ambach specializes in non surgical musculoskeletal and spine care, regenerative injection therapies, sports medicine and interventional pain management. She has expertise and interest in natural based treatments and regenerative medicine to heal injuries, target pain and keep patients active.
She is a Louisiana State University trained physician who is double board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. She also has subspecialty fellowships in sports, spine and regenerative medicine. She has medical affiliations with several universities including the School of Medicine at UCLA.
As a key thought leader in the field of Regenerative Medicine, Dr. Ambach has published clinical research studies and book chapters, trained physicians from around the world and presents at international medical conferences. She is currently involved in clinical trials on using one’s own cells like platelets, bone marrow and adipose derived cells for the treatment of low back pain and knee osteoarthritis.
Practices atSan Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- › American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- › Universidad Santo Tomas, MD - 2000
- › Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Residency
Memberships & Associations
- › Top Physiatrist by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals - Los Angeles, CA
- › Orthopedic Honoree by the Arthritis Foundation - 2018