Dr. Martin Charlat was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Charlat received his medical degree at the University of Manitoba. He completed his Internal Medicine internship and residency at McGill University. His medical training was followed by a fellowship in Cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Charlat has been in practice for nearly 30 years and he is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases. Dr. Charlat is currently the Chief of Cardiology at Scripps Memorial Hospital at Encinitas.
Practices atSan Diego Cardiovascular Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Baylor College of Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship - 1986
- › McGill University, Internal Medicine, Residency - 1984
- › McGill University, Internal Medicine, Internship - 1982
- › University of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine, MD - 1981
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › American College of Cardiology
- › UCSD - Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine
320 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Beech Street
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Martin L. Charlat, MD for more assistance at (760) 666-4243.