Mark T. Selecky, MD specializing in Orthopaedic Surgery with a focus on Sports Medicine. He first earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 1992 and completed a residency with the University of Southern California/ Los Angeles County Medical Center for the Orthopaedic Surgery Department between 1992 and 1997.
After completing his residency, Dr. Selecky went on to complete a fellowship in Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery at the Kerlan-Jobe Sports Medicine Clinic in 1998. He is currently certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- › English
- › University of Pennsylvania - 1992
- › University of So. California Los Angeles Keck Med.
- › Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
Memberships & Associations
- › American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- › American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › California Orthopaedic Association
955 Lane Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91914
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Mark T. Selecky, MD for more assistance at (619) 817-8494.