Dr. Mark Nelson received his medical degree at the University of Utah, School of Medicine. After serving his General Surgery internship, he finished his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Nelson continued his medical training by completing two Spinal Surgery fellowships at Lenox Hill Hospital and the Hospital for Special Surgery.
Dr. Nelson is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Hospital for Special Surgery, Spinal Surgery Fellowship
- › Lenox Hill Hospital, International Spinal Surgery Fellowship
- › George Washington University Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- › George Washington University Hospital, General Surgery Internship
- › University of Utah, School of Medicine, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › North American Spine Society