Dr. Manish V. Sheth is a psychiatrist practicing in the San Diego area who is licensed and board certified in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the American Board of Addiction Medicine. Dr. Sheth received his medical degree from South Gujarat University in 1992 and earned his PhD from the University of Southern California School of Medicine in 2003.
Dr. Sheth focuses on treatment resistant depression for individuals who have partial response to multiple trials of medication and therapies. He uses new options including genetic testing, neuromodulation with transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). TMS is a tool that is being successfully used worldwide for the treatment of depression and other psychiatric disorders.
Practices atAchieve TMS
- › English
- › American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- › South Gujarat University, Surat, India, MD - 1992
- › University of South Dakota, PhD - 2003
Memberships & Associations
- › American Medical Association
- › American Psychiatric Association
4510 Executive Drive
San Diego, CA, 92121
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
Contact Manish V. Sheth, MD for more assistance at (619) 627-0312.