Mahmood Mahdavi, MD is an Otolaryngologist practicing in the greater San Diego area. He has been in practice for a number of decades and speaks English and Farsi.
Dr. Mahdavi first received his medical degree from the Tehran University of Medical Science in 1967 and went on to complete his internship at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics for General Surgery in 1973. In 1976, Dr. Mahdavi completed his residency at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics for Otolaryngology and became certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology in Otolaryngology.
Currently, Dr. Mahdavi can be found on staff at the Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla
- › English
- › Tehran University of Medical Science - MD, 1967
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Mahmood Mahdavi, MD for more assistance at (858) 375-1359.