Dr. Logan Milad Haak is a retina specialist who received his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health followed by ophthalmology residency training at the University of California, San Diego.
He then completed a 2 year medical and surgical retina and vitreous fellowship in Chicago.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology, member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and American Society of Retina Specialists.
Dr. Haak is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atRetina Center of San Diego
- › English
- › American Board of Ophthalmology
- › University of Wisconsin, MD - 2008
1855 First Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92101
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Logan Milad Haak, MD for more assistance at (858) 346-5904.