Dr. Lisa Corsentino-Matsumoso graduated from the University of California Irvine in 1991 and continued her medical education at Western University within the College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her studies in Family Practice at the University of California Irvine Medical Center.
Dr. Corsentino-Matsumoso enjoys outdoor hobbies as well as volunteering for her children’s school and at her church.
- › English
- › University of California Irvine-1991
- › University of California Irvine Medical Center
Memberships & Associations
- › Harper "Physician of the Year" award St.Joseph Heritage Med Group
480 4th Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Lisa Corsentino-Matsumoto, DO for more assistance at (619) 452-3078.