Dr. Linda Falconio received her medical degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She went on to complete her internship and residency in Family Medicine at the Indiana University School of Medicine. She continued her medical training with a residency in Family Medicine at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Falconio has over 35 years of medical training and she is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › American Board of Family Medicine
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › University of California, San Diego, Residency, Family Medicine - 1979
- › Indiana University School of Medicine, Internship/Residency, Family Medicine - 1978
- › University of Illinois at Chicago, MD - 1976
2067 West Vista Way
Vista, CA, 92083
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
Contact Linda S. Falconio, MD for more assistance at (760) 452-8940.