Lawrence S. Rice, MD received his medical degree from the University of Michigan in 1967, and then interned at the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, California.
He served as an assistant surgeon from 1968 to 1970 for the U.S. Public Health Service for the Military. Dr. Rice performed his residency in Opthalmology at the California Pacific Medical Center.
- › English
- › University of Michigan - 1967
- › Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center
Memberships & Associations
- › American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- › San Diego County Medical Society; California Medical Association
5565 Grossmont Center Drive
La Mesa, CA, 91942
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Lawrence S. Rice, MD for more assistance at (619) 382-2384.