Dr. Kuhn completed a 24-year career in the U.S. Navy and served as an Orthopedic Surgeon domestically and overseas. He resided in San Diego for the past 10 years and consider this city his home. He has a General Orthopedic practice but his specialty training is in the management of Orthopedic Trauma and Fractures. Dr. Kuhn also has a strong interest in limb lengthening and deformity correction, non-unions, post-traumatic ankle/hindfoot reconstruction and chronic osteomyelitis. He has extensive experience with sports medicine and hip/knee replacement as well. Dr. Kuhn is very excited to be joining the Scripps Mercy community.
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD - 2000
- › St. Louis University Hospital, Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
Memberships & Associations
- › Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- › Active Member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association
4060 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
Contact Kevin M. Kuhn, MD for more assistance at (619) 536-0789.