Dr. Kevin Considine believes that the most rewarding part about being a doctor is making a difference in the lives of his patients. Receiving his medical degree from The Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and his Residency at Warren Hospital, Dr. Considine has developed a personal philosophy that it is important to treat the whole patient and family and not just the disease. Dr. Kevin Considine is board certified in Family Medicine and also has an advanced degree in Doctor of Osteopathy. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCrown Island Family Practice
- › English
- › American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine
- › Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, MD - 1991
230 Prospect Place
Coronado, CA, 92118
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Kevin C. Considine, DO for more assistance at (619) 326-9752.