Dr. Keven Tagari received his medical degree from Ross University School of medicine in 1985. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in 1988.
Dr. Tagari is an internist and treats patients with a broad array of health conditions and illnesses.
Dr. Keven Tagari is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine. He English, Spanish, and Farsi.
- › English
- › Farsi
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency - 1988
- › Ross University School of Medicine, MD - 1985
4401 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Keven Tagdiri, MD for more assistance at (858) 386-7819.